Corecon AGV Systems is an American owned and operated company providing the material handling industry with quality Automatic Guided Vehicle Systems. Corecon was founded in 1989 by leading engineers from the Automated Guided Vehicle industry and is headquartered in the western suburbs of Chicago IL.
Industry's Broadest Range of AGVs
- Over 30 standard designs and 3 product lines of AGVs
- AGV models from small carts and tuggers to large and custom vehicles
- AGVs capable of carrying, lifting, or pulling 500 to 100,000 lbs
- Wide selection of AGVs in many sizes, shapes, and tooling options
Call Corecon today and discuss your application with one of our expert sales engineers. We have over 25 years of experience in the design and implementation of AGVs and systems for any industry.
- High quality low cost vehicle for lighter loads
- Low profile makes it ideal for carrying totes, carts and trays
- AGV adaptable to many configurations
- Vehicle is capable of towing 3,000 lbs.
- Maximum velocity is 180 feet per minute
- Onboard charger or Opportunity charging option