Corecon AGV Systems is an American owned and operated company providing the material handling industry with quality Automatic Guided Vehicle Systems. Corecon was founded in 1989 by leading engineers from the Automated Guided Vehicle industry and is headquartered in the western suburbs of Chicago IL.
Industry's Broadest Range of AGVs
- Over 30 standard designs and 3 product lines of AGVs
- AGV models from small carts and tuggers to large and custom vehicles
- AGVs capable of carrying, lifting, or pulling 500 to 100,000 lbs
- Wide selection of AGVs in many sizes, shapes, and tooling options
- Only OEM offering reconditioned AGVs with an inventory of over 80 vehicles
Call Corecon today and discuss your application with one of our expert sales engineers. We have over 20 years of experience in the design and implementation of AGVs and systems for any industry.
- Excellent cost savings, Exceptional value, Fast ROI
- High end features and options at a fraction of the cost of new
- Minimal turn around time for delivery and installation
- OEM Inspected and Certified
- Factory Backed Warranty Same as New AGV
- Proven Quality, Reliability, and Durability
- High quality low cost vehicle for lighter loads
- Low profile makes it ideal for carrying totes, carts and trays
- AGV adaptable to many configurations
- Vehicle is capable of towing 3,000 lbs.
- Maximum velocity is 180 feet per minute
- Onboard charger or Opportunity charging option